Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hey Shawarma Mayor, why do you need another blog?!

Hi Everyone,

I started Shawarma Mayor in 2006 in the peak of an ongoing war of terror attacks on Israeli civilians to share my outrage at the world engulfing indifference to what Israeli civilians are going through. It has always been a personal blog by an individual expressing personal opinions and collecting different types of news items. I decided at some point to not blog about partisan American political issues at that blog for the benefit of its cause.

While I was involved at a time with the "weasel zippers" website, I have since moved on. I made several mistakes while posting there and we parted ways.

So here I am, still caring passionately about American politics, still leaning right and abusing the English language...

I promise to do my best whenever I can to post everything I find interesting and ground breaking related to general news items and political activities. I'll cover every available GOP or DNC controversy with my own Israeli born, American conservative leaning perspective.

Good things are coming, stay tuned and subscribe to the RSS

Regards

Shawarma

PS: If you're a blogger and want to join forces, email me at: shawarmamayor@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment