Thursday, November 8, 2012

How to cope with elections result?

Let's face it - I'm bummed about the results. I'm terrified of what the near future may bring. I made a list of things to help me set my mind better at ease...

  1. Try to convince my self to like Democrats and their choice for president - not going so well... Just saying one morning that I'm a Democrat doesn't work - I can't find one value I'm aligned with.
  2. Turn off the news. Well said, now turn off that streaming radio... any moment now. Not. For sure the news-channel on my TV should be blocked though. What a waste of electricity and unnecessary noise.
  3. Boycott GM. No problem, see ya in the afterlife Obamatrons.
  4. Buy foreign cars. That's right - at least I know my taxes aren't funding their looting the American bond holders for lavish lifestype of people who barely graduate from high-school.
  5. Ohio - you're dead to me. (ok, I might have to drive through your state - but no stopping!)
  6. Be super cynical. That's not by choice.
  7. Concentrate on everything not politics. Specifically tabloids focusing on Alien invasion stories and who has a flabby body at the beach.

And of course, there's always hard liqueur...

No comments:

Post a Comment