Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Even a moron, an anti-abortion extremist, who can concate the words "rape" and "legitimate" is preferable to an Obama rubber stamp who helped usher in Obama-Health-Tax cacophony

Alternative headline, Video: Akin apologizes, stating: "me sorry, me stooopid".

Even a moron, an anti-abortion extremist, who can concate the words "rape" and "legitimate" is preferable to an Obama rubber stamp who helped usher in Obama-Health-Tax cacophony.

The man is a self serving grade A moron. An embarrassment to humanity, who for some odd reason got financed by the Democrats to make it through the GOP primaries, and whom Democrats where urging to stay in the race. And I say - it's still better than McCaskill.

Let's all yell together: "6 More Years! 6 More Years! Green Jobs! Stimulus! Obamacare! My opponent is Stooooopid, elect me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment