Tuesday, April 16, 2013

On days of great distress and horror, one must ask why does the press insist on disseminating disinformation?

I'm sick to my stomach with recent events in Boston. After getting just the very few facts I recognized every news outlet out there was scraping for news bits, inventing and propping up rumors. Worse, certain MSM outlets and individual use this opportunity to insinuate that this is some-how related to Americans whom hold opinion opposite to the liberal hegemony they reside in. Its disgusting and despicable. I, a news junky, cannot consume regular news these days, and CNN which was already on my "blocked" list, keeps digging itself in.

PS. It is not "Islamophobic" to notice that this attack resembles many ones perpetrated in the middle East. You have to be a special kind of moron to not see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment